My Gaming Channel Reached 1000 Subscribers

When I was 6 years old, my brother introduced me to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (GTA: SA), I really loved playing that game, I have discovered that open world games are my favorite.

Since then, I played every single GTA game there was, on my PC: GTA 1, GTA 2, GTA III, GTA: VC, GTA: SA, GTA IV, GTA V, and GTA Advance, and on my PSP: GTA LCS, GTA VCS, and GTA: CW.

After I played every single GTA game, I moved to other open world games like Just Cause series, Sleeping Dogs, Minecraft, Gravity Rush series,, and Kerbal Space Program.

I dreamt about Dream, and I can’t believe that GTA is the one that will reach me to 1,000 YouTube subscribers.

Reaching 1k subscribers is required to kick-start YouTube’s algorithm in order to recommend my videos. Only 5% of my videos are recommended by YouTube, while the other 95% are from “viewers seeking your content”.

Thank you to every subscribers and viewers, that joined my 4 year (2018-2022) journey to 1k subscribers. @benmite will be considered as my symbolic 1000th subscriber.

Licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
By Shawn M.
Built with Hugo
Theme Stack designed by Jimmy